Duration: 5 hours
Saturday or Sunday 10.30 am – 3.30 pm (see below for scheduled dates)
Price : £195 (scheduled courses)
Max Students: 6
The Photographer’s Eye is a MasterClass for the ambitious photographer who wants to learn about advanced seeing and interpretation and apply this to their own body of work.
This practical photography course content includes;
- Manual exposure, creative exposures
- Advanced composition/visualisation
- The impact of light and how to use it creatively
- Urban landscape, architecture, travel and people
- Study white balance for accurate colour, point of focus/split focus, depth of field for emotional impact,
- Examine surface value and textural impacts, anticipation of the point of capture
- Exploration of the impact lens choice has on the photographic image
- Evaluation of work completed
This course takes place on location in Central London and is suitable for photographers who are familiar with their camera’s settings and have a working knowledge of aperture priority.
We also run this course as a private workshop with one to one photography tuition.
Suitable for DSLRs, bridge cameras, compact system cameras and advanced compacts which have full manual settings.