Beginners Photography Course
Duration: 4.00 hours
Price : £115 (scheduled courses)
(For DSLR or advanced compacts)
Also available as a Private course.
This outdoor intensive photography workshop in London will give you the working knowledge needed to understand how your camera functions. Explore photography fundamentals of ISO, Shutter Speed and Aperture and change the way your photos look. This is an in-depth short photography course geared towards gaining manual control over your camera. Gain mastery over your digital camera and immediately start to take better photos.
Beginners Photography Course Content
- Using Exposure compensation to control image brightness/darkness.
- ISO settings, the advantages and disadvantages
- Understand the basics of using speed settings for varied effect
- Adjusting Aperture for depth of field
- Learn how to use White Balance to get accurate colour.
- Understanding Histograms
- Using Fill in Flash
- Practical photography assignments
- And Much More … ….
This photography course is taken outdoors in well chosen Central London locations.
Both Scheduled and Private photography workshops are available .
Online notes are provided free once this workshop has been completed.
If you have a compact and are still unsure if it is suitable please check with us using a contact form. DSLR, Compact System, and Bridge cameras are fine.
Workshop times: Saturday 10.30 am – 2.30 pm