Creative Photography Course
Duration: 4 hours
Price : £125 (scheduled courses)
Max Students: 6
Also available as a Private course.
Learn How To Make Your Digital Photography Stand Out From The Crowd
Creative Expression is an intensive short photography course which generates a new and exciting perspective in how you compose images.
Explore core elements of creative visualisation which generate a new visual understanding of shapes, textures, surfaces, colour and form.
Creative Photography Course Outline;
- Learn how to visualise and interpret a scene
- Use lenses and focal length to achieve the look you want in your shot
- Learn how to use depth of field for creative intention
- Use shutter speed for a variety of creative effects
- Learn a variety of creative techniques to add the WOW factor to your photography
- Explore new techniques in composing shots which blows the rule of thirds out of the water
- Learn how to see creatively through your camera in London outdoor locations
- How to make the ordinary and everyday look new, unique and exciting
- Identify your personal creative vision in photography
This course takes place outdoors in Central London locations which are specially selected for their dynamic visuals.
During Creative Expression Photography Workshop you become more skilled in evaluating Aperture for creative depth of field in the use of sharpening and blurring of focus and how to compose creatively. Book Now and learn how to see in a new and exciting way.
Limited to 6 places (scheduled courses).
Saturday or Sunday, workshop duration, 10.30 am – 2.30pm
Course Fee: £125
This course can also be taken as a private workshop for one to one tuition.
Private Courses run on other dates
Upcoming Scheduled Creative Photography Courses
No courses on this date
Click Here to See More Dates
Share Creative Photography Course with Your Friends