Beginners Photography Course
Duration: 4.00 hours
Price : £115 (scheduled courses)
(For DSLR or advanced compacts)
Also available as a Private course.
This outdoor intensive photography workshop in London will give you the working knowledge needed to understand how your camera functions using the semi-automatic modes, P, Shutter and Aperture Priority. This is an in-depth short photography course geared towards gaining manual control over your camera. Gain mastery over your digital camera and immediately start to take better photos.
Beginners Photography Course Content
- Using Exposure compensation to control image brightness/darkness.
- ISO settings, the advantages and disadvantages
- Understand the basics of using speed settings for varied effect
- Adjusting Aperture for depth of field
- Learn how to use White Balance to get accurate colour.
- Understanding Histograms
- Using Fill in Flash
- Practical photography assignments
- And Much More … ….
This photography course is taken outdoors in well chosen Central London locations.
Both Scheduled and Private photography workshops are available .
Online notes are provided free once this workshop has been completed.
If you have a compact and are still unsure if it is suitable please check with us using a contact form. DSLR, Compact System, and Bridge cameras are fine.
Workshop times: Saturday 10.30 am – 2.30 pm