Adobe Lightroom Editing – Online
Duration: 2 hours : choose from a selection of time-slots
Price : £105 : online real-time video link
Max Students: one to one
use your own laptop or computer with working Lightroom onboard
(7 day free trial download available from Adobe) – you need to create an account
- click to book
Explore Adobe Lightroom and discover the endless possibilities of Lightroom’s digital imaging processes. Learn how to organise and edit your photos and achieve accomplished results.
Course content will vary according to the needs of the student: note that whatever you want to do certain basic workings need to be understood and we will check these out first of all.
Example basic Adobe Lightroom Course Content,
- Importing and exporting images
- Cataloguing images, including collections, meta-data and key wording
- Develop Images, local brushes, white balance, tone curves, black and white, noise reduction, sharpening etc
- Use presets to streamline work-flow
- Understanding raw work-flow (as required)
- Produce images of high quality
This course is offered as private one to one tuition and is suitable for all skill levels. There is a great deal of flexibility in what you can expect to learn and achieve.
Share Adobe Lightroom Editing with Your Friends