Weekend Photography Course – Private Course
Duration: 8 hours (over 2 days)
Price each : £495 (one person)
£425 (two persons)
£400 (3-6 persons)
(For digital SLR or advanced compacts)
Our Weekend London Photography Course is an enhanced learning experience with one to one photography tuition or private to your personal group of friends/colleagues.
This outdoor weekend workshop in London will give you the working knowledge needed to understand how your camera functions and learning photography fundamentals of aperture, shutter speed and ISO. This is an in-depth short photography course geared towards gaining control over your camera and improving compositional skills. Gain mastery over your digital camera and immediately start to take better photos.
Weekend Photography Course Content.
- Digital Camera Overview – Explore Buttons, Menus, Core Functions and Settings
- Depth of Field – explore shallow and maximum aperture settings (f stops)
- Shutter Speed – explore fast and slow exposures
- White Balance – colour temperature
- Correct Exposure
- Understanding Histograms
- Fill in Flash Settings
- Practical Learning Assignments which give hands on practical experience during Day 1.
The second day consolidates the learning completed on Saturday with the emphasis on composition and using the settings you have learned in a creative and inspiring way.
Available Dates – click to book
- Angles of View
- Lenses and how to select which lens to shoot with
- Zoom selection
- Use different Aperture values which change how your photos look
- Use different Shutter speeds for different effects
- How to see and use light in your photography
- How to use different elements in the scene creatively
- Inspirational short assignments which empower the creative within you
DSLR, Compact System, High-end Compacts and Bridge cameras are fine for the complete course.
Suitable for beginners or those in need of a refresher course.
Share Weekend Photography Courses With Your Friends