Learn how to use Photoshop Elements effectively to enhance your images to achieve great results. This short Adobe Photoshop Elements courses is suitable for beginners or for those who wish to update and extend their knowledge base of the software.
- Introduction to the catalogue
- Organising and key-wording images
- Introduction to Elements workspace
- Elements toolbars and palettes
- Cropping images to improve composition
- Resizing images
- Adjusting image exposure
- Files sizes and resolution
- Rotating Images
- Working with Adobe Camera Raw plugin
- Working with layers
- Converting colour images to monochrome
- Using the clone tool
- Using brushes
- Working with opacity and flow settings
- Saving images
- Adding the wow factor to your workflow
Working from short assignments, your own practice and tutor demonstration you are shown how to use the software to enhance your photographs and achieve great results.
This Adobe Photoshop Course is suitable for all skill levels, and is offered as a private workshop with one to one tuition.
Bring your own laptop with Photoshop Elements installed. You can download a 30 day free trial of Photoshop from Adobe.
Our Photshop Courses take place in our Greenwich studio. Tea, coffee and biscuits are provided.
Nearest Tube: DLR – Deptford Bridge
One to One tuition, 11.00 am – 4.00 pm