This is a new and exciting short portrait photography workshop. We use natural light and outdoor backdrops in London. For DSLR or advanced compacts.
- Learn how to pose a model in different locations
- Learn how to establish a rapport with the subject
- Capture a variety of different poses, from head shot to full length
- Use reflectors to create and direct light
- Use aperture control creatively
- Advanced use of white balance for correct colour
- Use natural light to maximum effect
- Use fill in flash effectively
This course explores portrait photography as a visually expressive medium, working in groups and using each other as models in outdoor London locations.
Sunday, Workshop duration – 10.30 am – 3.00 pm
Students should have already escaped Auto mode and be able to set Shutter and Aperture priority
Portrait Photography is suitable for individuals new to portraiture or those wishing to become a portrait photographer.
Note: this course need a minimum of two students (in total) to run.
- Both Scheduled and Private photography workshops are available .
Share Portrait Photography Workshop With Your Friends