Beginner Photography Course gets off to a great start in January 2015.
Our first beginners’ photography course of the year and the sun is shining. Waking up to London after all that Christmas cheer it is always hard to get moving again after the festive break! Our beginners clearly had set a New Year Resolution to learn their brand new cameras fast. It was great to find our first beginners group in such good form and totally motivated. The course attendees arrived dressed for the weather conditions on the day, and had their digital camera batteries fully charged. Always best to dress warmly for outdoor courses during the winter and our beginners group course did this in style. Brilliant hats!
What do I need to bring for a Beginner Photography Course?
- DSLR, compact system camera, bridge camera or advanced compact.
- Large memory card to handle all those extra photos you take during our workshops.
- Fully charged battery and a spare battery if you have one. (You will be working your camera harder than usual)
Who is the Beginner Photography Course For?
- Our beginner course is for photographers who have just bought a new camera and don’t know how to use it yet.
- You may have had your digital camera for ages and are still shooting in Auto. We get you away from using Auto immediately.
- For individuals in need of a refresher course in photography – you learned your photo fundamentals way back and cannot remember what you previously learned.
- You are about to go on holiday and need to learn it fast before you go!
When Does The Beginner Course Run?
Our Beginner Photography Course takes place outdoors on Saturday. Our groups are small with places limited to 6. Check here for more information and book directly online to secure your place, Beginners Photography Course
We look forward to meeting you soon…
Share Beginner Photography Course with your Friends